Sunday, November 2, 2008

OUR SUNDAY ER TRIP


The last to sunday dinners at my moms have included a trip to the ER and today the poor victim was gabby. Her and kelci were running around having a good old time when gabby tripped and fell head first right into the corner of my parents tv.  I was in the other room and heard a loud thud and then gabby screaming when i got in there the bump on her head was no lie the size of a golf ball it looked awful and my dad suggested we go get it checked which is alot coming from him but we took his advice. Everything was ok and by the time we got there the swelling had gone down a ton but im glad i took her in just to get it checked. The pictures dont show it very well cause there is still a huge goose egg on her forehead. It is so sad, im just glad it all turned out ok. I dont know if anyone will dare go to my moms next sunday and if we do i hope we dont get another victim 



I think this one is the best.

so sad!!

4 comments:

Janet Smith said...

I am so sorry!! Bless her little heart.
Love,
Grandma Janet

Rye said...

Hey, I am glad you found me!! Gotta love this blogging thing. I will keep in touch, you too. Your little girl is so cute, even with the bump, poor thing.

FJ Johnson said...

That is so sad. I hope I get to see her friday.

Crystal said...

Oh my heck how sad.. It is good you took her in just to be safe. You never know with those things and it's so scary when they are so little and hit their heads... I'm glad she's okay!! :)