Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Part 1



Our new tv.
Gabby's Kitchen she loves it
Christmas Morning.
Sorry it has taken me so long to get this up. Life has been a little crazy, as if christmas in not enough stress I had the crazy idea to change salons. So i did, i am now working at the Dolly Rocker Salon and so far it has been a really good change. Anyways back to christmas, things were so fun this year Gabby was a little overwhelmed and didnt know what to think. Santa brought her a kitchen with an apron she looks so cute when she wears it. and is cooking me all sorts of things. there will still be more pictures of christmas i will post soon.

4 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

I wish my kitchen was as nice as Gabby's

The Church house said...

Kimi, Your blog is darling. I can't believe how big Gabby is getting. She is so dang cute.
LeAnn

Crystal said...

Oh my heck she is so darling! She is getting so big!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas!! I hope you are doing great! It's wierd not seeing you when I work. We are still planning on lunch. :)

Lisa Moore said...

Kim - I love the little apron on Gabby! Thanks for cutting my hair, it was fun to see ya! My blog is jaredandlisamoore.blogspot.com