Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My trip to ikea (my fav. store).

Any of you that have been in my house know i love ikea. I think it is the best store ever, until my trip yesterday. Me and laura went up in my moms van to get me a tv stand. i found the one i wanted on the internet, so i just had to go to the store and find it.  While we were there i was thinking to my self this is to good to be true. It was not busy at all. We got in and found what i wanted and loaded everything, and we were out in one hour (that is a personal record for me). When we got home kelly started to put the tv stand together and said to me in a joking voice why did you get a white one ( i went up to get a black one) and i just told his to shut up. When i looked at the boxes i started to wonder myself so i opened the other box and it really was white. I was so mad,  so i went all the way to ikea for nothing. And what really sucks is the fact that i have to make another trip to get the right one. So everyone needs to learn from me and open the box to make sure you have the right thing before you get home.

4 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

That's hilarious. I'm glad you found my blog, I didn't know the carter family had made a blog!

Lacy said...

That happened to me, but mine and a ding in side that you could see until you open it.

Darla said...

I missed your party! But I know what I want. Do you have a book I could look at? Let me know. You can email me darlabliss@hotmail.com

Crystal said...

Well atleast you can eat somewhere other than Delta again!! hahaha I hope you find what you want when you go up. Thanks again for all your help with Hadley at the salon today. Your the best!! :)