Friday, October 3, 2008

ST. GEORGE

My family went to st. george the middle of september it was so much fun the house was awesome it was fun to live rich for the weekend. i really think i could get use to it.
                                     Brandon getting ready to race he is a little delayed. j/k
                                we had raft races the were so fun. this is a good action shot.                                                                         the house                                         My little bathing beauty. she is having so much fun.

2 comments:

Chad and Laura said...

I'm glad you got your blog going. I still think that picture of Gabby when she is so mad sitting in the red chair!

gregandjaime said...

I think we need to go and stay here get a whole bunch of us and go down for the weekend!! my mom said how nice it is and seeing these pictures makes me jealous! Gabby is so cute and pulls the funniest faces!